Climate chaos, precarity in work, unaffordable housing. Capitalism today means crisis for the vast majority — we need to fight fundamental system change.
Get your new special issue of “The Socialist” and find out why you should get active in the international movement for socialist change! €1 for an issue, €2 solidarity price, €5 super-solidarity price.
Check out our feature pull-out:
With our planet on fire… The burning need for socialist change
- Global Revolt in “the Age of Disorder”
- Why capitalism can’t be patched up, and must go!
- How the working class can change the world
- Why you should join International Socialist Alternative
- Capitalism and the housing crisis
- Free Britney and fight for freedom for all women
- Review of Bo Burnham’s “Inside”
- Feature on low pay and precarity in the hospitality sector
- National Maternity Hospital — Why it should be 100% publicly owned